About Me

My photo
Pre Wedding, Wedding Actual Day, Lifestyle & Personal Portrait shooting, kindly contact me : e-mail : jiangallery@gmail.com mobile : +6012-905-5426

Wednesday, September 22, 2010






I was on my way back to Alor Setar 2 weeks ago, for Joey + Tai big day and my mind was running wild, thinking hard “how am I suppose to shoot the wedding video all by myself and have to have the editing complete in less than 3 hours time?” But as the day started, having rushing from the bride’s to the groom’s shooting none stop, I realized I was actually having fun and have no time to worry about how I gonna  do it.  When the shooting was done, I felt anxious yet exciting, as time is ticking and I would like to complete the video editing the best out of me. When time is up, it was really overwhelming…”I have done it!!!”
End of the day, I was feeling so worn out, I could spell nothing but exhaustion…but deep down, I really feel the enjoyment and satisfaction. Looking at the couple smiling faces on their big day, I felt it all worth it. So here is the MV, enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment